Yon Ismael, EzineArticles Basic Author

Saturday, December 27, 2014

HOW TO ADD GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO BLOGGER

HOW TO ADD GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO BLOGGER


Here's a common question I know the answer to, thanks to the people at bloggertocash.com.

(click the picture)

Adding Google analytics to your blogger page can give you the information you need for good SEO or even to help sponsors know how much to offer you to make ads on your site. They'll need the demographics google analytics code provides. 

As well as letting you know where your traffic comes from as far as which search engine or site link took them there. Analytics will also tell you what country they are from, what browser they are using, what time they looked, what pages they looked at for how long.

Do yourself a favor and add this free stuff to your blog. Let Google help you out. It's all free unless you upgrade, but that's usually for large companies needing to know stuff to the Nth degree.

I use it, so I can see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.